Recruitment.com is about sharing strategies, thought leadership and ideas that are truly at the forefront of recruiting. We are designed for business leaders and HR professionals grappling with the next phase of their recruitment and talent acquisition process.
To help with those challenges, we want to provide our readers with resources and ideas that are authoritative and thought-provoking. We are interested in the top executives, leaders and recruiting professionals sharing their thoughts on recruiting and talent acquisition.
Recruitment.com has to be useful and actionable, but also pleasurable to read, for our smart, busy, and skeptical readers.
We are open to submissions, and are looking for pieces that embody most if not all of these characteristics:
- Expert: Experience with human resources, recruiting, talent acquisition, and people management
- Authoritative: Well-researched points that support your point of view and go beyond opinion
- Practical: Useful advice and smart tactics backed up with case studies and examples
- Disruptive: New thoughts about where human resources and recruitment is going
- Authentic: Only original posts. We do not publish articles that have appeared elsewhere or ones that are overly promotional
- Please pitch an outline or one to two paragraphs about your idea before submitting an article.
- If we are interested in your idea, we will contact you about length and other editorial guidelines.
- Please disclose any financial relationships or conflicts of interest if applicable in your article.
- We retain the right to edit formatting, style and headlines to meet our internal editorial guidelines for quality.
Please submit your ideas to [email protected]